1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
2. The applicant should be at least 18 and no more than 26 years of age as on 31st December 2019. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, identity card, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver's license, etc).
3. The applicant uses the prefix 'Miss' (or equivalent) before her name.
4. The applicant should never have been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
5. The applicant should be a natural born female.
6. The applicant should be a bonafide citizen of the Republic of Iraq or eligible to become a citizen of Iraq as per the Iraqi Nationality Law.
7. The applicant fully understands the purpose of this contest i.e. upon victory, the applicant will be required by the Organizers to represent Iraq at an international beauty contest.
8. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of the submission of application online.
9. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant unless allowed by the Organisers.
10. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
11. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
12. The Organisers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
13. The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event.
14. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against the organisers, partners or sponsors of the contest in any regard.
15. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
16. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
17. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
18. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
19. The schedule of events is subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
20. The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
21. In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
22. The courts of Baghdad have jurisdiction over all disputes.
23. The applicant agrees to represent any region assigned by the Organisers.